Reese's Brownie Cookies

I have no idea how this could possible happen.  It’s honestly unthinkable.
Easter has come and gone and I didn’t have one Reese’s egg.  And now they’re gone.
Noooooooooooooooooo.
 I’ve shared my love of chocolate and peanut butter many times here.  The fixation started with Peanut Butter Blossoms.  It infatuation grew with Reese’s Cupcakes. And it went to all-out obsession with Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Blondies. And then there were the Pretzel-Peanut Butter Truffles. Oh, and the Chocolate-Peanut Butter Whoopie Pies.  Yeah- I kinda like chocolate and peanut butter..... 
 So you can image how big of a deal Reese’s Eggs are for me.  I’ll hide a body for you for one of those delicious, delicious eggs.  Not kidding.  I live close to water. I got this covered.
 In the midst of my tears and temper tantrum in the grocery store over the lack of eggs, I did find these little gems.  Bite-sized Reese’s.  Just begging to be thrown into a cookie. I can’t deny a begging peanut butter cup.
Adapted from this recipe
What You’ll Need:
  • 1 ¼ cup Flour
  • 1 tsp Baking Powder
  • 1 tsp Salt
  • 2/3 cup Cocoa Powder
  • 2 cups Sugar
  • 2 tsp Vanilla
  • 1 stick Butter, melted and cooled
  • 2 eggs
  • ¼ cup Milk
  • 8 oz Reese’s Minis, roughly chopped
What To Do:
  1. Preheat oven to 350F.  Mix together flour, baking powder, salt, cocoa powder, and sugar in the bowl of your stand mixer until combined
  2. Add vanilla, butter, eggs, and milk and mix until fully incorporated.  Mix in Reese’s minis. 
  3. On a parchment lined or cooking sprayed cookie sheet, drop rounds of dough about 1 Tbsp.
  4. Bake for about 12-14 minutes.  Remove from oven but allow to sit on cookie sheet for about 5 minutes. Then move cookies to wire rack to cool completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment