Fiesta Egg Scramble
What You'll Need:
Makes 1 omelette
- 1 tsp Ghee
- 2 Eggs
- 1-2oz Chorizo**, already browned and cooked through from prep day
- 1/4 cup Onions and Peppers, already diced and sauteed to tender-crisp from your prep day
- Salt & Pepper
- 1/4 cup Salsa
What To Do:
- Crack eggs in a bowl and beat well with a fork. Season with salt and pepper. Mix in your chorizo & veggies with the beaten eggs.
- Heat up skillet on med-low heat. When it gets hot, add ghee (or fat of choice). When ghee has melted, add your eggs/meat/veggies and move the pan around to spread them out evenly.
- When the eggs start to firm up, but there's still a little raw egg on top, break up eggs to 'scramble'
- When eggs are fully cooked, slide off onto plate and top with salsa.