Pinspiration : Spring is here.....finally

Pinterest is everything I love. Ridiculous amount of recipes. A boat load of beauty tips. And countless cute outfits to covet.  However most of those images that fill my Pinterest closet are just that- images without their original source and therefore no way of figuring out "where did she get that dress".

But they say imitation is the best form of flattery, right? So I'm using my amazing internet shopping abilities to re-create some of my favorite finds. Every week, I'll post a Pinterest inspired outfit and how to get the look {usually for pretty cheap too. Why? Because I'm pretty cheap ;)}

So for my first Pinspired post, what better way to celebrate warm weather finally deciding to stay around than with a new pink chiffon dress that just screams "Spring is here!" Except I don't really see Spring as a season that screams.  It might softly whisper but probably no screaming. So instead, this dress softly whispers "Spring is here!"
Original: Pinterest
Dress w/ Belt: Forever 21 {$23}
Wedges: Madden Girl {$50}
Sunnies: Nordstrom {$24}because every Spring outfit needs a great pair of shades

No comments:

Post a Comment