I have a very awful secret that I must share with you all. I am so very ashamed of what I have to tell you. You will probably think of me completely different after you learn this dirty piece of personal info. I'm so sorry that I've misled you about who I am.
Yes- it's true. Every Monday I tune in and watch guys who can't seem to keep their shirts on make fools of themselves in an effort to win the affection of some girl with a tragic past love story.
Adapted from this recipe
What You'll Need:
- 15-20 Vanilla Wafers (1/2 cup grounded)
- 2 Tbsp Butter, melted
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, room temp
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 egg
- Strawberries (sliced) and blueberries, for topping
- Preheat oven to 325F. Place vanilla wafers in a ziploc bag and crush with a rolling pin. Mix 1/2 cup of the vanilla wafer crumbs with the melted butter. Press one-fourth of the mixture into the bottom of a 8ox ramekin. Repeat with the other three.
- Beat together cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Mix in egg until incorporated. Pour equally into the four ramekins
- Place ramekins in a deep roasting pan and fill with water until it reaches halfway up the cups. Bake for 20-22 minutes, or until the centers are set.
- Remove from the water bath and cool in the fridge for at least two hours. Cover if it's going to be longer than that (overnight is more than fine). Top with berries right before serving.