But I still love the idea of "how things used to be". I started drooling over the cast iron skillet below and it got me thinking about all the other amazing additions that I "need" for my kitchen that some would consider archaic or out-dated. I don't care if they're been around for a while. A classic never gets old.
- Cast Iron Skillet. Lodge Logic, $30
- Tea Kettle. Le Creuset, $50
- Hand Beater. Norpro, $15
- French Press. Bodum, $37
- Cookie Jar. Walter Drake, $20
- The ENTIRE Big Chill Line. Big Chill, $totally worth it
- Fiestaware. Fiesta, $27
- Mason Jar Glasses. Libbey, $20 for 12
The Big Chill kitchen may not technically be a "throwback" considering they're retro-fied modern appliances, but how can you look at then and not totally envy that kitchen?!