What I'm Loving Right Now

Cooking and baking isn't my only passion.  I have to admit something- I LOVE kitchen supplies.  To borrow a line from one of my favorite childhood films: I've got gadgets and gizmos a-plenty.  I've got whozits and whatzits galore.  You like thingamabobs? I've got twenty! But who cares? No big deal. I want more

Yeah....its a problem.  Now, I may not have them a-plenty, but no matter how much stuff for my kitchen I happen to have, there's always something else out there to catch my eye.  Normally, I don't purchase, but I thoroughly enough "window" shopping. And by window, I mean my browser window. I'm an internet shopping junkie. But I swear- I usually only look.

So here's what I'm loving right now.



1.    Valentine’s Day Dessert Stand. Target, $10
2.    Chocolate Fondue Set. Orka, $25
3.    Single Cup Coffee Maker. Keurig, $100
4.    Swoop Bowls. Sur La Table, $8 - $25
5.    Mini Food Processor. Cuisinart, $40
6.    Nesting Bowl Set. JosephJoseph, $50
7.    Elevated Kitchen Utensils. JosephJoseph, $40
8.    Martini Glasses. Uncommon Goods, $38

Can you tell I love funky, brightly colored things?! What are you gushing over?

1 comment:

  1. OMGosh, I AM gushing now!!! I had no idea they made those coffee makers in colors other than SS and black! I am also wanting to get some cool measuring cups from Pier 1. My kitchen "stuff" needs an overhaul as it's been 13 years since I got them and they were for function alone and most of them aren't even that great in that dept :) I want new plates, cups, etc, etc! I love Rachael Ray's orange line, too!

    ReplyDelete