Yeah....its a problem. Now, I may not have them a-plenty, but no matter how much stuff for my kitchen I happen to have, there's always something else out there to catch my eye. Normally, I don't purchase, but I thoroughly enough "window" shopping. And by window, I mean my browser window. I'm an internet shopping junkie. But I swear- I usually only look.
So here's what I'm loving right now.
1. Valentine’s Day Dessert Stand. Target, $10
2. Chocolate Fondue Set. Orka, $25
3. Single Cup Coffee Maker. Keurig, $100
4. Swoop Bowls. Sur La Table, $8 - $25
5. Mini Food Processor. Cuisinart, $40
6. Nesting Bowl Set. JosephJoseph, $50
7. Elevated Kitchen Utensils. JosephJoseph, $40
8. Martini Glasses. Uncommon Goods, $38
Can you tell I love funky, brightly colored things?! What are you gushing over?