What I'm Loving Right Now- Outdoor Living

Out here on the East Coast, the weather's starting to get a bit warmer, the sun is shining a little brighter, and Spring is knocking on the door.  And while we're bound to have a few chilly days between now and "no-jacket-weather", I totally have grilling on the brain.  A couple weeks ago, M made chicken and veggie kabobs on the grill and I was convinced that it needs to become a weekly staple. 


I've always dreamed of having an awesome outdoor living space to dine and entertain.  Here's what it will take to get me there. 


P.S. Can someone please build me a backyard like in picture #1??


  1. Patio Set. Crate and Barrel, $ridiculous
  2. Outdoor Fireplace. Target, $60
  3. Lanterns. Pottery Barn, $30-100
  4. Summer Stripes Dinner Ware. Pier 1, $6-8 per piece
  5. Curved Kabob Skewers. Sur La Table, $10 for 4
  6. Grill Basket. Cuisinart, $20
  7. Outdoor Drink Holders. Pampered Chef, $40
  8. Picnic Basket. Bed Bath & Beyond, $125




No comments:

Post a Comment