My Bad


Yeah...so I more or less lied in my last post. But trust me (haha)- I didn't mean to! I swear!

I had every intention of putting together these great gift baskets full of homemade goodies to give out to friends and family. They were going to be the hit of the seaon. Everyone would gush. And ask where I got the recipes. And wonder why I don't do this professionally. And Georgetown Cupcake was going to offer me an amazing job. (OK- perhaps not...but a girl can dream, can't she?!)


All of this was going to happen...and then I was sent to Texas for work. Between being gone all last week, hosting a Christmas party the day after I got back, and having the craziness of the holidays in the upcoming weeks, I'm going to have to call it quits until 2011.


However, if you're lucky, I'll post the Famous Knox Family Christmas Donuts.

If you're lucky ;)


Until then...
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment