S'mores Brownies


Chocolate, marshmallow, graham cracker all on top of a brownie- need I say more? I mean seriously, if you don't have a camp fire near by, I'd say this is a spectacular substitute. Thanks to BettyCrocker.com for the original recipe.






How Long is This Gonna Take:
1 hour beginning to end, but there's a 30 min period where you're just waiting for the brownies to bake. In reality, its like maybe 20 minutes of active time.


What You'll Need:
1 box brownie mix (13 x 9 size)
Water, veggie oil, and egg as called for on brownie box
2 cups mini marshmallows
4 graham crackers, broken into small pieces
2 Hershey bars (1.55oz each), broken into small squares


What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to temperature directed on brownie box. Make brownies as directed.


2. After brownies have finished baking, remove from oven and immediately set oven to broil.


3. As soon as the brownies come out of the oven, sprinkle marshmallows and graham crackers over warm brownies. Broil brownies about 4-5 inches from heating element for only 30-60 seconds. The marshmallows and crackers will brown VERY QUICKLY (as I all to well learned) so keep an eye on it. (As you can see, I made my brownies into cupcakes. I take my desserts into work or send them off with M, so single servings work best for that- it made 16 brownies)

4. Remove from oven and sprinkle chocolate on top.


5. Allow to cool for at least 30 minutes before you dig in






No comments:

Post a Comment